Monday, February 20, 2023

This and That

 We celebrated our sweet girl's birthday on Saturday! Doesn't seem possible that she is grown with two teenagers and a tweenager! 


Also, our youngest 10 year old grandson (We have 2, they are 4 months apart) showed his Charolais heifer "Sweet Chic" at the San Antonio Livestock show this past weekend and placed 5th in the largest group. This was his first year to go to the big show there and we are very proud of him!

We celebrated Valentine's Day by staying home and cooking our own steaks (from our own homegrown beef). They were delicious!






3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your daughter! And your grandson, and also how wonderful to have such a delicious steak dinner, although I am not sure how I would feel about eating a steak from our "own homegrown beef". LOL. Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a delight to see and celebrate with the accomplishments of our grandchildren. And yes, where did the time go with our adult children...Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how it happens, but it's happened to us too!
    Good for your grandson!

    ReplyDelete

October!