Tuesday, February 7, 2023

After Icepocalypse

 Well, we made it through the storm-stayed home and stayed cozy. We didn't have the bad ice that they had south of us and we are very thankful for that! No broken tree limbs or power outages here, though we had a skating rink on the back porch for a while. Yesterday was a beautiful spring-like day, but today is cool, dark and rainy. Can't complain about that, we need the moisture! Other than that, things are pretty quiet around here which is fine with me! 


6 comments:

  1. We had sunshine yesterday, but it's dark and cloudy here today too. Glad you made it through that ice storm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so thankful the ice didn't make it this far south. Good to know you stayed warm and cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you didn't get the ice and snow that so many got. Stay warm and safe!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stay safe! You will warm up eventually!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So thankful all is well for you and that you survived the icecopalypse! We sure could use the rain here...it is very dry and the air is full of pollen and smoke it seems. Hence I've had major sinus issues. Rain would really help a lot. But at least we are frozen and we still have power and sunshine. God is good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't image snow and ice like that! The tree outside our balcony is in full bloom. I posted it!

    ReplyDelete

October!