...but I think I like it, except that it doesn't give me much to blog about. My sweet husband is refinishing all of the cabinets in our kitchen, which is wonderful! He has done all the lower cabinets and will start on the top cabinets soon. They and the kitchen were what sold me on this house, since they are custom oak cabinets. The bathrooms have them too. The bar and island have bead board stained to match. I know a lot of people prefer white cabinets and they are in style right now, but I love the natural wood look. Eventually we will get some new counter tops and back splashes. We also plan to replace the tile with wood-look tile. All in good time, though! I'm happy that we have started the process. The house is 20 years old now, so it's time.


Keep us posted! It looks great!
ReplyDeleteI will-thanks!
DeleteThat looks like a lot of work! You have a very nice kitchen.
ReplyDeleteThank you!
DeleteBeautiful cabinets! And a LOT of them! That's what I like most...plenty of cabinets!! Looks wonderful. I like natural wood too.
ReplyDeleteThank you! I've been going through them as he finishes them and sorting out the things in them. Lots of stuff being thrown away or taken to Goodwill!
DeleteWhat a beautiful kitchen!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
Delete