I don't have a lot going on, mostly attacking the "black holes" in the house that have piled up with stuff. But that's not very interesting blog fodder, so I'll put a few funnies out here. Have a great week!
Hi Jan! I am a new blogger and found you as I was 'blog hopping' finding others I might have something in common with. I really enjoyed your funnies! So related to a few for sure! Have a wonderful week!
Thanks Jan. We all need a laugh on Monday Morning!!
ReplyDeleteYes, we do!
DeleteYou've just identified my disease - Selective Participation. I knew it had a name. :) Enjoyed the funnies, made me chuckle.
ReplyDeleteI have it too!
DeleteHi Jan! I am a new blogger and found you as I was 'blog hopping' finding others I might have something in common with. I really enjoyed your funnies! So related to a few for sure! Have a wonderful week!
ReplyDeleteWelcome! Glad you enjoyed them!
DeleteThanks for the giggles, Jan! I like the term selective participation!!
ReplyDeleteI loved the picture too!
DeleteThose are good. I'm all about selective participation!
ReplyDeleteMe too!
Delete