Wednesday, August 31, 2022
It's been hard in some ways, and good in others. Our completely dead yard and pasture are now lush and green-thanking God for the generous rains we have had lately. We lost our sweet mom, but she was ready to go home and we are thankful that she is at rest. We will see her again. Hubby and I turned a year older and the grands started back to school. My daughter-in-love started medical school, a long time dream of hers. Life is good and I'm ready for fall!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
69 years ago today, I was born at 1:27 am. My mom got to the hospital at 1 am. Cutting it a little close! Today, my sweet husband took me ...

There are always some things to be thankful for. I'm glad the good is visible, even with the sadness.
ReplyDeleteCongrats to your DIL! That's a huge accomplishment.
Kudos to your DIL and much good luck. So sorry about your mom passing. Losing our parents is a big loss in life. I miss my mother still after 12 years. The sharp pain of loss has eased , but the longing is always there. Blessings, xoxo, Susie
ReplyDelete