Well, not so much a "Welcome" as an "Okay, Summer-get in here and let's get this over with." I don't do hot and sticky very well. I'm really more of a Fall girl!
I'm not a summer person either. I can't wait for fall. Of course, here in Florida, fall doesn't really get here until sometime in October, but it sure is welcome!
I don't care for hot and sticky either, but put up with it for the other nine months of great temps here in central Florida!! Happy stay in the AC to you!!
Yes, a "too hot" thing does not go well with me too, but then now a days it is very hot in summers all over the world. That sunflower is huge.
ReplyDeleteI love Spring as it means winter is done! I'm not thrilled with humidity but it beats snow!
ReplyDeleteI'm not a summer person either. I can't wait for fall. Of course, here in Florida, fall doesn't really get here until sometime in October, but it sure is welcome!
ReplyDeleteI don't care for hot and sticky either, but put up with it for the other nine months of great temps here in central Florida!! Happy stay in the AC to you!!
ReplyDeleteI agree!
ReplyDeleteI'm right there with you, girl! Summer and Winter are not my friends!
ReplyDeleteGrace & Peace,
Pam
Guess what??? It's only 69 days until September FIRST!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm a cooler weather girl, I'm counting the days until cooler weather!
ReplyDeleteI'm with you! Summer and I do not get along.
ReplyDelete