It could be the Spring of Deception or maybe just Fool's Spring. It's been hard to pin down Winter this year-have we had Second Winter yet, or just Winter? Hmmmm. It's March which means that the Pollening can't be too far away...Guess I'll just enjoy the gorgeous day-warm and beautiful!
Today when I got into my car I noticed a thin veil of pollen on the windshield. I think the pollening has begun here, though I do expect a temperature dip at some point after the early bedding plant people have planted their impatiens.
ReplyDeleteHere in Florida we are having "the pollening", and spring that wants to become summer too soon. I cleaned off my porch tables this morning, thinking I might like to sit outside, but there was so much pollen I changed my mind! I didn't want to turn yellow too! LOL.
ReplyDeleteThis is so funny! My allergies have started to act up so I think the Spring of Deception may be bringing on some pollening!
ReplyDelete