Monday, January 31, 2022

Last of January at Last

 Well, we've finally gotten to the end of the longest month of the year. Had some good things happen, but are ending the month with a bang-or at least a wheeze. Yes, we have been visited once again with the you-know-what and find ourselves coughing and snorting into February. Actually, we are just about over it now. Thankfully it has been very mild and we are at the tail end of it, so we can get out and do things. 

We have a winter storm coming in Wednesday-nothing like what they are seeing back east, but it will be a nasty few days of ice and snow for us. Well, this is Texas, so guess I'd better head to the store before all the bread, milk and toilet paper are gone! 😉



4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got through another round but am sorry to hear it. Take care over there and stay safe and warm through this nasty weather! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you! We are battened down until it's all over and we know we aren't contagious! Did y'all have Covid? And was it AGAIN? I ordered tests from Amazon that will arrive tomorrow. The Covid testing we did today won't guve results fro 3-5 days. I just want to know.....is it a cold or not?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yuck to that bug visiting again. Glad you are doing better.
    In Michigan, we are also expecting a big storm on We with snow and ice. Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no...Get well soon. MrD and I have been so lucky this winter with only a few mild sniffles to report.
    Stay warm...and safe in that blizzard x

    ReplyDelete

October!