I totally get it. Do not mention shopping to me. I go into a total meltdown. Just not my favorite thing. I can decorate, bake, sing, but please, I just do not like to shop...help!!
I so wanted to have all the decorating done, the house cleaned and be ready to embrace all that is December with a calm and peaceful heart! Well, that didn’t happen but I did cancel going out of town - and why I planned to do that in the first place is beyond me! Still.....I’m enjoying each day! I would love a little bit of cold weather, though!
Truth!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI totally get it. Do not mention shopping to me. I go into a total meltdown. Just not my favorite thing. I can decorate, bake, sing, but please, I just do not like to shop...help!!
ReplyDeleteLOL. I can relate!
ReplyDeleteYou got that right!
ReplyDeleteNo Cap! (I have tween grandchildren)
ReplyDeleteI so wanted to have all the decorating done, the house cleaned and be ready to embrace all that is December with a calm and peaceful heart! Well, that didn’t happen but I did cancel going out of town - and why I planned to do that in the first place is beyond me! Still.....I’m enjoying each day! I would love a little bit of cold weather, though!
ReplyDelete{{{grin}}} I so understand.
ReplyDelete