Spring has sprung, and we have been enjoying so much beauty here in Florida...azaleas have been amazing this year. Our oak trees finally have their new pretty spring green leaves, and that is a relief...the pollen seems to be over for now I hope. And the leaves...those live oak trees drop their leaves in Feb./Mar. just before the new leaves pop out, and they are a mess. Thankfully the wind came and blew a lot of them away this week! That was very nice of the wind to do that! LOL. Have a happy Springtime!
Spring is hard on so many but will pass soon, I hope. Will pray for Bryan and your daughter. I cant believe they are not going to have in school til next fall ...wow!
You got that right! Still warmer temperatures here in northern Ohio.
ReplyDeleteYep... the oak pollen is a killer here. I am sure people are sick of me clearing my throat every two minutes!
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy Spring is here, but my eyes are watering already!
ReplyDeleteSpring has sprung, and we have been enjoying so much beauty here in Florida...azaleas have been amazing this year. Our oak trees finally have their new pretty spring green leaves, and that is a relief...the pollen seems to be over for now I hope. And the leaves...those live oak trees drop their leaves in Feb./Mar. just before the new leaves pop out, and they are a mess. Thankfully the wind came and blew a lot of them away this week! That was very nice of the wind to do that! LOL. Have a happy Springtime!
ReplyDeleteSpring is hard on so many but will pass soon, I hope.
ReplyDeleteWill pray for Bryan and your daughter. I cant believe they are not going to have in school til next fall ...wow!