Saturday, November 14, 2020

A Blustery Day

Windy and warm-we're having a beautiful "Indian Summer", but we'll be losing many of our leaves today. A lot of trees are getting very bare, some still beautiful and some just getting started turning. It's kind of a bittersweet time of year. 



6 comments:

  1. Definitely bittersweet! Love Fall but I detest winter when everything is dead! Have a beautiful weekend!

    Grace & Peace,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the beautiful fashion show that trees put on each Autumn. Leaves of gold, red, and orange... I just love it. Peace and blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had those days last week. It's been very cold here since Wed. all our leaves are down now. But I loved those nice days we had. Blessings to you, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. No more leaves or color here. We even had snow yesterday. I am NOT ready for it...of course I never am ready for it. lol
    Hope you have a great rest of the week- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that little poem, although it is a bit bittersweet. We don't really have all those lovely leaves here in Florida, but colder days are coming. Today is chilly for us, lows in low 50's, and not rising out of the mid 60's, so that is a chilly day, and it is a bit blustery right now as we speak. My flannel shirt feels good. Each season has its own beauty wherever we are if we just look for it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the seasons and this year Autumn seems to be hurtling along.
    Stay safe
    xx

    ReplyDelete