Thank you so much for the sweet birthday wishes and for the encouraging comments on other posts of mine! I'm not too good at commenting much on other people's blogs, or blogging on a regular basis, but I sure do enjoy and appreciate my blogging community!

The blogging community is just the best!!
ReplyDeleteBloggers are wonderful, love my blogger friends!
ReplyDeleteWe are a fun group if I do say so myself! Glad you had a good birthday! Having a sweet great? grandbaby to enjoy would make it extra wonderful!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday a little late!
ReplyDeleteI get so behind in blog visits and wonder why anyone continues to come! But I'm still not ready to retire from blogging and don't you either! One other blog friend and I once talked about that we would be perfectly happy if there were certain times when comments in blogs were foregone, like during December when life is just so busy. She is one who no longer blogs and I so wish she had continued to blog and closed comments if it was too much for her because I miss her posts so much.
ReplyDelete