That kitty looks so funny. We lived in Florida before AC, and it was very hot and humid, but we were young and we survived. I'm glad we don't have to live that way now, however. We are very spoiled.
I so agree!!! Our camper is like a tin can and it's all I can do to keep it cool in here. It gets icy cold at night but that cold has to last into the day or it gets way too hot!
Ha ha. Goodness, I couldn't live with that heat, though being British, we're a bit obsessed with the weather, it's either too hot or too cold, never just right. Thank you so much for all the kind comments you have left on recent posts, it's been such a sad time and it's really helped knowing that I've been kept in so many people's thoughts.
Oh that poor cat. :):) I am like you that's too hot. I m not into hot or cold. I like the 65-70 range. Blessings, stay cool, xoxo, Susie
ReplyDeleteThat kitty looks so funny. We lived in Florida before AC, and it was very hot and humid, but we were young and we survived. I'm glad we don't have to live that way now, however. We are very spoiled.
ReplyDeleteI agree! Thanks goodness for AC!
ReplyDeleteI so agree!!! Our camper is like a tin can and it's all I can do to keep it cool in here. It gets icy cold at night but that cold has to last into the day or it gets way too hot!
ReplyDeleteYep, same here in western NY. 96* the last several days.
ReplyDeleteHa ha. Goodness, I couldn't live with that heat, though being British, we're a bit obsessed with the weather, it's either too hot or too cold, never just right. Thank you so much for all the kind comments you have left on recent posts, it's been such a sad time and it's really helped knowing that I've been kept in so many people's thoughts.
ReplyDelete