Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Already July or Only July

I'm not sure whether I'm relieved this year is already half over or depressed that this year is only half over.  Either way, 2020 is a year that no one will forget!


10 comments:

  1. Happy July! I am hoping of a tremendous improvement for the downside of this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan, I for one would love to stretch this year out . Praying the vaccine is found before this year is thru. Happy 4th to you and yours, Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't that the truth! I'm too old now to wish away any month or year but it's hard sometimes to find much pleasure in 2020. I do love your picture and that our beautiful flag is in it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Revising my plans for this summer. We had bought season tickets to a local amusement park for the very first time - along with passes for seven of our youngest grandchildren in the area. Since we care for some of them during the week (potty trained ones) that was our summer plan. I also had tickets with a childhood friend for a bus trip to New York City for a week and tickets to Hamilton. Tomorrow we are going to take the boys on a picnic at the park - for breakfast, before anyone else gets there. . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome, July. Hopefully this month many good things will be obtained by all of us. Forget the less beautiful past, greet tomorrow brightly.

    Greetings from Indonesia.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I haven't thought about the year being half over! The older I get the quicker time flies. Thanks for popping in to see me.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just pray the 2nd half of 2020 is far better than the first half! But we have a long way to go and a LOT to get through in these next months. Praying for our country most of all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 2020 has certainly had its share of challenges. It has had its blessings too. May the rest of the year find us filled with love, good health, and gratitude.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wishing you a very Happy Fourth of July!

    ReplyDelete