Happy 2nd Sunday of Advent. xo Daina
Yes, PEACE. That is what we said today also. The Peace of God that passes all understanding. The Prince of Peace is coming to us. Praise God!
I hope you have a peaceful and productive week. It's amazing how fast the days are passing as we get closer to Christmas.
Re: Your comment on my blog.... I am so sorry that you suffer from SAD. My husband does, a wee bit. But just a wee bit.Best wishes to you, in the Dark of the Year. The light will soon be increasing.
Hi Jan! Oh, this is beautiful! Would you mind if I copied it to print and put in a frame? I just love this. Thank you so much for popping in to see me and yes, Buc-ee's has some little ornies!Merry Christmas to you,Shelia ;)
Sure-I actually found it on the internet, though I can't remember where!
Happy 2nd Sunday of Advent. xo Daina
ReplyDeleteYes, PEACE. That is what we said today also. The Peace of God that passes all understanding. The Prince of Peace is coming to us. Praise God!
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a peaceful and productive week. It's amazing how fast the days are passing as we get closer to Christmas.
ReplyDeleteRe: Your comment on my blog.... I am so sorry that you suffer from SAD. My husband does, a wee bit. But just a wee bit.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes to you, in the Dark of the Year. The light will soon be increasing.
Hi Jan! Oh, this is beautiful! Would you mind if I copied it to print and put in a frame? I just love this. Thank you so much for popping in to see me and yes, Buc-ee's has some little ornies!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to you,
Shelia ;)
Sure-I actually found it on the internet, though I can't remember where!
Delete