We've been busy the last 10 days. Our daughter and son-in-law took a much needed trip together (Las Vegas, Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam) and we kept the grandkids for 5 days. While we had them, we took a trip to Tyler, TX to a surprise birthday party for one of my husband's cousins. It was good to see so much of his family, but it sure was hot and humid! The kids and the hubby had a great time in the pool at the hotel while we were there. (I sat in the shade and watched. I'm not a pool person!)
 |
| showing grandson how to float |
 |
| someone also lost a tooth! |
Their parents came home today and we are back home and tired! It was fun, but as they say-it's good to keep grands and good to give them back too. (After a thorough spoiling of course!)
You will have to have lots of naps this week to recoup!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun trip--even as hot as it was I am sure you had fun. Yes- it is great to have grands and great to send them home. lol
ReplyDeleteHave w wonderful night- xo Diana
How much fun and energy! I know it was a blast for all of you?
ReplyDeleteRest and recover now! It's wonderful to be able to have your grands for several days but I know it is exhausting. It's both a gift to you as well as to their parents for it's a Win! WIN!!
ReplyDelete