Friday, May 31, 2019

Update

I want to thank you for your prayers and healing thoughts for my daughter. She is making progress and hasn't had a panic attack in almost a week. We're seeing glimpses of the old daughter and even laughed and joked some last night. Something she hasn't been able to do for a long time. They are telling her it will be baby steps, but she is encouraged and hopeful with the progress she has made. She has had some headaches and nausea after her treatments, which is normal, but yesterday she didn't and was able to go to counseling and come back and help with dinner. It may not sound like much, but it's encouraging. It's a slow process and her therapists say she is doing well. Thank you all so much!

8 comments:

  1. So happy to hear that your daughter is making good progress. May be baby steps, but at least they are steps in the right direction, and God is with her, walking by her side, and lifting her up in the hardest places. Praise God for this good news. We will continue to pray.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's encouraging for you and for your daughter I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been out of the loop. Will add her to my prayer list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess I missed this.....will certainly add her to my prayer journal.I'll read older posts to find her name...

    ReplyDelete

October!