(Sorry I've had to start comment moderation, but I know I don't want to go to Mumbai and I suspect a good number of y'all probably don't want to either! #toomanytravel toMumbai ads)
Ahhhhh the rotten, miserable, pain-in-the-neck Escort Service has hit you too, hu? -grrrrr-
But that is only the latest, of these miserable SPAM things, to hit.
I don't like Comment Mod either, but I have to have it. Have to!!!!!
And for those who really want to be able to seeeee their comments, "right now," just Preview them, before Publishing!!! And then, they know, they didn't make a mess, of their comment!
I too have to laugh at some of the comments I get that I send to spam. 90% are so dumb but 10% seem to be getting more and more creative that I have to read them twice to be sure. And then there was the time I sent a perfectly nice comment to spam accidentally.
It wasn't until I read your comment from whisps of words above that I had noticed the Preview box. Wow, that could have saved me from a lot of embarrassment over the years and repeated vows to proofread before hitting publish.
That guy visited my blog a week or so ago. I hope he doesn't come back. Sorry you all had him too. Yes, report as spam and that should help keep him away. Happy First Day of Spring. It's much nice here than it is in Mumbai I am sure...
Ahhhhh the rotten, miserable, pain-in-the-neck Escort Service has hit you too, hu? -grrrrr-
ReplyDeleteBut that is only the latest, of these miserable SPAM things, to hit.
I don't like Comment Mod either, but I have to have it. Have to!!!!!
And for those who really want to be able to seeeee their comments, "right now," just Preview them, before Publishing!!! And then, they know, they didn't make a mess, of their comment!
Happy Spring!
🍃 🍃 🍃 🍃 🍃
Such a sweet picture!
ReplyDeleteI too have to laugh at some of the comments I get that I send to spam. 90% are so dumb but 10% seem to be getting more and more creative that I have to read them twice to be sure. And then there was the time I sent a perfectly nice comment to spam accidentally.
It wasn't until I read your comment from whisps of words above that I had noticed the Preview box. Wow, that could have saved me from a lot of embarrassment over the years and repeated vows to proofread before hitting publish.
Happy Spring to you,
Dewena
I had a visit from them, too! Reported it as spam.....
ReplyDeleteHappy first day of Spring to you too!!
ReplyDeleteI keep getting those stupid comments from Mumbai too. I just keep deleting them. I'd like to find out if I can permanently block them.
That guy visited my blog a week or so ago. I hope he doesn't come back. Sorry you all had him too. Yes, report as spam and that should help keep him away. Happy First Day of Spring. It's much nice here than it is in Mumbai I am sure...
ReplyDelete