...going on. Keeping two grands tonight-tomorrow is a day off for the school kids. We do have two little 4 month old calves now.
 |
| Patches |
 |
| Pal |
My husband brought them home Saturday. The grandkids think they are great and they are cuties!
Tomorrow my baby girl turns 39. She's been down with the flu all week but plans to go back to work tomorrow. So far no one else has had it thanks to Tamiflu or flu shots. I've had a mild cold and allergies but that's it (fingers crossed!) Have a great week everyone!
Those calves are so adorable. I love to see them hop and jump around. How fun for you to have your grands arounds, being a grandparent is the best thing ever!!
ReplyDeleteMy baby boy turns 29 on Tuesday.....where does time go anyway?
Have a great week!!
Saimi
We really do love living close to our grands and kids! Time really is flying by-seems to get faster the older I get!
DeleteHope flu stays away. The calves are cuties!
ReplyDeleteThanks! Everyone else in the family has either had a flu shot or got Tamiflu when our daughter got sick.
DeleteOh what cute calves!! I am sure your grandkids loved them. do you have a farm? I guess I didn't realize that. Patches is really sweet...I'm afraid I'd get too attached. Hope your daughter feels better soon. It is so hard to have to work when you've been sick and would rather rest. Praying she will be able to make it back to work, and that the rest of you don't get it. Have a blessed week.
ReplyDeleteIt's not really a farm-we have about four and a half acres out in the country, but we do enjoy raising some beef for ourselves and our kids. We did enjoy fresh eggs, but hawks and critters have pretty much decimated our chickens. We only have one now and she's never laid an egg!
DeleteOhhhh, the "grands" must really like the baby cows! What fun!
ReplyDeleteSorry about your daughter being sick!!!!! Hope everyone else, continues to fight it off!!!!
After my husband being sick in Dec., I said we wear germ masks, out "in the world." And we do!!!!!! Plus... Wash hands frequently.
The area "bug" is a "stomach bug" and it is horrible. My son was hospitalized with it, and kids had to go to ER. It is spread by contact, not by sneezes in the air. So consider all surfaces (especially when out) to possibly be contaminated.
Never touch your hands to mouth. Always wash hands, before eating anything. Etc.
Winter feels like walking through a Mine Field! For this reason, I'll be glad to see spring. :-)
✨✨✨✨
I'll be glad when spring gets here too!
Delete