of being sick and tired. We are on the mend from this upper respiratory thing that's going around, but it's slow going. Christmassy things are showing up, however, so there's hope! I do have a tree up-a little one, but it's up and lit, there's a wreath on the door and the nativity set is out. Off like a herd of turtles to my recliner and Amazon prime for a little Christmas shopping!
Prayers for you Jan. I have heard of so much sickness. My daughter's been coughing and had a cold for two weeks already. It's been a tough season for my Ted and I too. I guess we will have a Christmas come spring. Blessings to you dear, xoxo, Susie
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Susie. I'm praying for you and Ted. God bless you.
DeletePraying that you are feeling some better today. May the Lord renew your strength day by day. Praying you will have a very blessed Christmas season. It doesn't have to be a big production. Even a little tree with some lights gives joy as it brightens the room and dispels the gloom!! Have a blessed day. I did some online shopping today myself.
ReplyDeleteThank you! We are on the mend finally. We just found out that our son and two little grandsons will be spending Christmas with us, so I'm getting a lot more excited now!
ReplyDelete