That’s just beautiful, Jan. I slept last night with the bedroom door open and when I woke up this morning I heard November with her breezes blowing the cottonwood tree just beyond the back fence and the birds singing. I love November! It’s my third most favorite month! Let’s enjoy every single one of these 30 days, shall we?
That’s just beautiful, Jan. I slept last night with the bedroom door open and when I woke up this morning I heard November with her breezes blowing the cottonwood tree just beyond the back fence and the birds singing. I love November! It’s my third most favorite month! Let’s enjoy every single one of these 30 days, shall we?
ReplyDeleteLOVE it!!! Happy Thursday to you- xo Diana
ReplyDeleteWhat a delightful poem. You have a lovely blog. Enjoy the Christmas season. I see my friend, Diana, up above. : )
ReplyDelete~Sheri
Thank you!
Delete