There were 12 of us yesterday-us,both of our kids and their families and my brother. We laughed and talked and ate too much. The kids played until they were worn out, and the turkey actually got done before we were ready for it! (That NEVER happens!) I had so much fun and was so busy, I forgot to take any pictures. My brother and I reminisced and laughed about everything! I forget what a funny guy he is. Our house is quiet now. Our daughter and son in law and their crew live less than an hour away, so they went home yesterday afternoon. My brother lives a couple of hours away and left this morning. Our son, daughter in law and their boys have gone to visit her grandparents in the area. They will be back tonight, and tomorrow our daughter and family will be back. (We may get through those leftovers yet!)

No comments:
Post a Comment