Time is flying by. How can November be almost half over? Guess time flies when you're having fun. We had all the grands over here playing with each other Saturday. Next week we get to do it again at Thanksgiving! Plus I'll get to meet my newest grand nephew. Looking forward to what I think of as the start of the holidays. I'm cross stitching some ornaments for the tree this year. We'll see how they turn out.

Time does seem to fly past at an unbelievable speed! It’s a good thing when families gather! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
DeleteJan, You had some sweet time with the grands. Hug them at Thanksgiving...they are growing right before your eyes. Blessings to all of you, xoxo, Susie
ReplyDeleteThank you!
DeleteI'm sure you have a million things to get ready for Thanksgiving. It does seem like the first half of November went flying by!!
ReplyDeleteI know!!! Can you believe November is almost half over??? I feel like I am weeks behind! xo Diana
ReplyDelete