I always hate to let May go, one of my favorite months. But June is wonderful too until we begin to get near a hundred degrees some years. Happy June to you!
I love the month of May and am sad to see the year fly by again. Why are we always so surprised at the speed in which time goes? Thank you for visiting and commenting on my blog today. Oh yes, those cookies and kool-aid memories!
I always hate to let May go, one of my favorite months. But June is wonderful too until we begin to get near a hundred degrees some years. Happy June to you!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe it either. On June 25 I start attacking Christmas with a vengeance!
ReplyDeleteI love the month of May and am sad to see the year fly by again. Why are we always so surprised at the speed in which time goes? Thank you for visiting and commenting on my blog today. Oh yes, those cookies and kool-aid memories!
ReplyDeleteIsn't it crazy how fast it goes?!
ReplyDelete