Wednesday, March 1, 2017
March!
We didn't have much of a winter, but I'm glad to see March anyway! Now the budding and blooming trees won't look as silly as they did in February! It's basically been spring here for a couple of weeks. I have to admit, seeing the wild plums blooming and a soft green of new leaves across the woods makes me feel optimistic and ready to get busy doing something. I've been sorting through hundreds of family pictures and hope to get the number down by throwing out duplicates and blurry/bad pictures. Then I'll organize and scan them and upload to the cloud. Let's see...I'm 60 years old-that ought to take me right through to 85. (just kidding-but it is a pretty daunting task). Anyway-Happy March 1st!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
69 years ago today, I was born at 1:27 am. My mom got to the hospital at 1 am. Cutting it a little close! Today, my sweet husband took me ...

That is a chore I'm dreading...I also have boxes and boxes to go through...maybe next winter when I can't be in the garden. Good Luck with your sorting!
ReplyDeleteIt has been spring here for a while also! I wonder if March has any surprises for us?
ReplyDeleteI don't print many photos anymore. But I do love to go through the albums of years past!
ReplyDeleteWe turned the AC on last night! Wonder if this means a hotter than usual summer? I hope not!
I like your lion/lamb picture. March really can be either ( or both!!)
ReplyDeleteGoodness, I can't Even think about doing that chore, but I really ought to. Good luck! X
ReplyDelete