Monday, March 20, 2017
Assuming, of course, that there actually was a winter to say goodbye to. I seem to vaguely remember a few days in December or January when it might have been winter. The trees have been putting out catkins for several weeks and now most have leaves. The bluebonnets are about 3 weeks early and it is supposed to be 91F for a high today. We just haven't really had a winter, but everything looks so pretty I guess I can't complain. We are all down with our allergies, though, with everything busy producing pollen.
We had a wonderful Spring Break last week keeping our two youngest grandsons. C is 4 years old and H is 2 years old. It was so much fun. They enjoyed their 3 cousins that live here and were just so sweet. They went home yesterday after lunch-they were ready to see their mom and sleep in their own beds! Today we are in rest and recovery mode-sore in places I forgot I had!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
69 years ago today, I was born at 1:27 am. My mom got to the hospital at 1 am. Cutting it a little close! Today, my sweet husband took me ...

Your blog is so pretty in its spring dress!
ReplyDeleteI'll be in for a day or two of rest next Monday as our little granddaughters and their parents are coming in next Friday. I can't wait to see them as it's been October since I last saw the girls and their mother. It's supposed to rain the whole weekend so I must try to think of some indoor fun.
Thank you! Everything here is very bright and green so I wanted a springy looking blog. Have a wonderful time with your family!
DeleteA 4 yr old and a 2 yr old certainly can wear a person out!!
ReplyDeleteI am almost envious of your weather....maybe not 91 degrees because I wilt in the heat, but some temps in the 60's or even 70's would be so welcome.
Glad you had fun with the grandkids. They can tire you out, can't they? lol
ReplyDeleteI am ready for Spring, too!!! xo Diana
Spring/early summer seemed to have arrived today. I am burning up and sneezing my head off. I feel a major wardrobe change over.coming this evening.
ReplyDelete