...strange! Today the high was 41 F. Tomorrow it will be 74F and Saturday it will be a high of 73F and a low of 18F! Sunday it will be a high of 30F and a low of 15F with wind chill in the single digits. Yes, it's definitely winter in Texas!
Oh- we have had the weirdest weather ever this fall/winter--from 60's to below freezing. We never even got to zero here today --nor will we tomorrow, either. We have 8-12" of snow coming starting tomorrow...whooopppeee---can't wait---okay- I lied about that! I do NOT like cold weather OR snow. lol xo Diana
I so understand your post. Wednesday I was wearing short sleeves, today it was in the upper 30's, tomorrow is supposed to be in the mid 50's with 70's Saturday and Sunday. Welcome to Alabama also!
Those are some crazy temperature shifts! Hope that your weather moderates for the coming week. I know that some of my Texas friends enjoy the taste of cold weather, but they don't particularly want an entire meal. Thank you for stopping by and commenting so that I could follow you home!
Oh- we have had the weirdest weather ever this fall/winter--from 60's to below freezing. We never even got to zero here today --nor will we tomorrow, either. We have 8-12" of snow coming starting tomorrow...whooopppeee---can't wait---okay- I lied about that! I do NOT like cold weather OR snow. lol xo Diana
ReplyDeleteI so understand your post. Wednesday I was wearing short sleeves, today it was in the upper 30's, tomorrow is supposed to be in the mid 50's with 70's Saturday and Sunday. Welcome to Alabama also!
ReplyDeleteOur Texas weather never fails to amaze us, does it?! Blessings to you.
ReplyDeleteDefinitely strange weather!! Enjoy the warm days and keep cozy on the chilly ones. Have a wonderful Christmas.
ReplyDeleteThose are some crazy temperature shifts! Hope that your weather moderates for the coming week. I know that some of my Texas friends enjoy the taste of cold weather, but they don't particularly want an entire meal. Thank you for stopping by and commenting so that I could follow you home!
ReplyDelete