Friday, November 25, 2016

Friday

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving full of family, football and food! In fact, I was so busy cooking, eating, visiting and enjoying, that I forgot to take any pictures! But I'll have the memories and they are good ones!

I've always maintained that the Friday after Thanksgiving is my day to goof off and that's just what I did. Everyone but our son and his two boys have gone home and we have enjoyed just vegging and doing what we pleased. I've always hated the concept of "Black Friday" and have never gone out and shopped on that morning. There's nothing I want to buy so badly at any price that I would do that to myself! We did go out and have burgers and fries for lunch just to have something different, but we'll work on the left overs tonight. We have ham, turkey, dressing, sweet potatoes and the other traditional sides that need to be eaten. We always fix too much, but I send food home with our guests. Our fridge is still packed though!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and has a great weekend. A little breathing space before we break out the Christmas music!

1 comment:

  1. Well, it sounds like your Thanksgiving was a good one. Have a relaxing weekend.

    ReplyDelete

October!