Monday, October 24, 2016
I Voted
Today starts early voting in Texas, so the hubby and I went to our county seat and voted. We stood in line for quite a while. I think a lot of people are "wanting to get it over with". It's sad to feel that way about it. I'm very grateful to live in a country where I have the right to vote, but I'm so done with this election and all of the hate, lying and ugliness on both sides. I doubt anyone is changing many minds, everyone seems to already have their minds made up. I know I did. I'm just ready to have it done so we can get back to our lives and learn to live with whatever changes may come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
69 years ago today, I was born at 1:27 am. My mom got to the hospital at 1 am. Cutting it a little close! Today, my sweet husband took me ...
Yep-I am going to try to vote tomorrow or the next day. My mind is made up--good or bad--it is a choice of lesser evils to me this go round. xo Diana
ReplyDeleteI am not looking forward to voting this year, but I will vote.
ReplyDeleteI feel the same way and I will vote.
ReplyDeleteI have not wanted to vote this year...still do not want to..I will pray as I go in and vote and not stop for the next four years. LOL. Blessings, xoxo, Susie
ReplyDeleteHopefully voting tomorrow!
ReplyDelete