Our grands that live close by: The misses A and Mr. R. The girls picked out their Easter dresses themselves-I thought they did a good job. They are all growing up so fast!
These two are our son's-Mr. H and Mr. C! They live 3 hours away. Wagon rides from Pop (my husband) are the first thing they want when they visit!
The younger ones had fun Easter egging!
![]() |
| (He was just as happy with a block of wood as he was an egg!) |
It was a great day!





Wonderful! So glad you had a happy Easter!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
DeleteOh, how much I loved seeing your sweet grands!!! You have them in all ages!
ReplyDeleteEvery photo brought a smile to my face! It doesn't get any better than THIS, does it??
It really doesn't get any better! I think this is the best part of our lives!
DeleteThe Easter bunny that comes around your house is very generous by the looks of the stash the three have in front of them. Lucky grands all around. Nice that the weather was such that you could be outside too.
ReplyDeleteThe weather was good to us! That's actually what they got from the Easter Bunny at their house. The bunny is a little more frugal at ours!
ReplyDeleteJan, Loved those big filled to the top baskets. LOL. Looks like fun time hunting eggs. Oh I remember when we did that with our parents. Blessings to you and yours, xoxo,Susie
ReplyDeleteThank you! I remember those baskets too!
DeleteSuch sweet kids.. They do make your day special.. God bless, my friend. xo
ReplyDeleteSuch sweet kids.. They do make your day special.. God bless, my friend. xo
ReplyDeleteThey are darling! I love the color of the dresses your granddaughters picked out.
ReplyDeleteWe recently found out that we will be great-grandparents next November!
Thank you for your sweet message for our move, Jan,
Dewena
How lovely to spend Easter with your grandchildren, I think having children around makes a celebration just a little more special, doesn't it.
ReplyDelete