Friday, December 18, 2015
Still Here
We have been enjoying another round of grandbaby sitting this week, so I haven't had time to post-not that I'm very good at posting regularly! They will go home Sunday, then we will have Monday to clean house and recuperate. The next 2 days are doctor appointments and tests for both of us. Then we sing at our church Candlelight Christmas Eve service. Christmas will be at our daughter's house and then we will have a couple of days off before we drive to another Christmas in New Mexico! It will be fun, but I'll be glad when 2016 gets here so we can get some rest!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
69 years ago today, I was born at 1:27 am. My mom got to the hospital at 1 am. Cutting it a little close! Today, my sweet husband took me ...
Be thankful you live close enough to do some sitting. We are in Alabama and our only grand is in Oregon. I would adore getting tired keeping her!
ReplyDelete