Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Ready?

Yes, I think so. Still have some food to buy and cooking to do before Friday and one more Dr's appointment (all routine-just trying to get it all in by the 31st since we have met our deductible.) The presents are all bought and wrapped. The halls have been sufficiently decked. I've been enjoying making some cross stitch ornaments for putting on the tree next year. Since we didn't get a tree up this year there's no rush to get them finished. I plan to make them all through the coming year and have a nice bunch but we'll see. Best laid plans... :-) Anyway-this pretty much sums up our chances of a white Christmas,,,


4 comments:

  1. I KNOW!!! I am sitting at my desk with the French door open beside me....our French doors are hung to open OUT instead of IN! The one in the kitchen is open as well. We baked our turkey today outside in the roaster which we put on the deck table. Louis Dean has conveniently put plugs EVERYWHERE!! The cornbread is in the oven and the onions/peppers/celery mix is simmering in the pan with a LOT of butter!!! It is smelling GOOD here tonight! Still, no fire and no cold but that can't keep it from being Christmas!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS.....I LOVE your blog design and background!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You definitely have everything under control. Have a very blessed Christmas! I love that you'll be singing in the Christmas Eve service.

    ReplyDelete

October!