Monday, November 23, 2015

November

Another month has rushed past and now it's down to Thanksgiving week. We had our two youngest grandsons this past week and now I'm down with a bad cold-hoping to be over it soon. Today's the only day I get to rest and get better. Tomorrow and Wednesday we keep our three other grands while their mom has job interviews. They are off school all week this week. All of the kids and grands will be here Thursday and my brother is also coming! I'm so excited-I haven't seen him in 5 years!

We are supposed to have nearly 4 inches of rain this week Wednesday through Saturday with a winter storm blowing in on Friday. Guess I need to be getting together some crafts and things to keep the kids busy since they probably won't be going outside much!

What are your plans for Thanksgiving?

2 comments:

  1. Bless your heart!! I used to get sick every time I kept my grands! They are older now and I must have built up an immunity because I don't usually get sick with the quads or Rayne.
    You will have your hands full all week! I am away on a trip with a friend who follows my blog and we are having the best time. I left Louis Dean at home to do the baking! Of course there will be a certain amount of damage control - but I will think about that when the time comes!!
    Hope you feel better very soon!!!! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon and have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family!!

    ReplyDelete

October!