Looks like tommorow will be a good day to stay home! The water from our last flood has only now subsided-guess it will be to do all over again as 3-5 inches of rain are predicted. Guess we will "batten down the hatches".
We've had our younger 2 year old grandson with us this week-we'll be taking him back this afternoon. It has been a joy and he had so much fun with his cousins. He adores our oldest granddaughter Alissa!
We also might have had some ice cream several times and generally spoiled him-that's what Mimi's and Pop's are for!



Hi Jan, I am sorry to hear about another storm hitting your area. We heard about it too; Colorado is already flooding from heavy rains last month and also from the snow melting-but it is nothing compared to what you all are facing. Love hearing about your grandson-he is so cute.
ReplyDeleteI so enjoy visiting you, please know that when I am home I'll do better at visiting and commenting.
Hugs, Noreen
Thanks, Noreen! Enjoy your visit to Ireland!
DeleteWe are braced for it! Not looking forward to it, though!
ReplyDeleteUs too! I hope you don't have the flooding problems this time.
DeleteYour little grandson looks as though he's enjoying the ice cream:) Hope that the flooding Isn't as bad as you're fearing. The US seems to have had a great deal of really bad weather over the last few months with the snow, heavy rain and drought in some areas.
ReplyDeleteThank you! We have had some extreme weather this year.
Delete