Thursday, April 30, 2015

Throwback Thursday

We've been enjoying some wonderful days with our grandchildren recently and it's been on my mind how much I wish my parents could have known them. They would have adored them! I found this picture of my Mom and Dad taken in the mid 1970's. This was taken in their living room-I lived in this house all of my life until I married. It wasn't big or fancy, but it was home because they made it a love-filled place. Miss you Mom and Dad.


2 comments:

  1. What a happy looking couple. Love the picture, Jan. My parents never knew my kids either- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean. We moved 1500 miles from our families when the first two children were tiny so the grandparents rarely saw the kids. At best it was once a year. But my kids do have good memories because my Mom would write them little letters and send PJs that she had sewn and things like that, I miss her a lot.

    ReplyDelete

October!