Friday, February 27, 2015

Snow Day!

Started snowing about 8 this morning and still going at 3 this afternoon! Enjoying a lazy day crocheting, baking and watching the snow fall. We have about 3 inches. Not a big snow by any means, but more than we've seen here in a couple of years. We usually get ice.

The grandgirls are on cloud nine. School closed at 11am because the roads are icy as well as snow covered. I know they're having a blast playing out in this!

View from the front porch
There's a driveway out there somewhere!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your day of snow. It seems that our grandkids haven't hardly been to school all week - one complete day off and 3 days of late start. More snow coming this weekend here in Colorado. That's alright with me -- I love staying home and sewing. Stay warm. Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your view!!! I am stranded over in Quadville after spending the night last night and I meant to go home today! Louis Dean started to come get me but had to turn around ago home because the roads were so bad! Hope I can go home tomorrow......it's been a long week!

    ReplyDelete

October!