Sunday, February 22, 2015

Brrr

Dark, cold, windy and rainy, turning to sleet and freezing rain tonight. Not the huge amounts of snow that have been in many states, but probably a good old North Texas ice storm. Hoping the trees and power lines are spared. Staying home and staying warm for a day or two.

On a brighter note-welcome to our newest grand-nephew born Wednesday morning! Bright-eyed and ready to take on the world!


14 comments:

  1. He is really bright eyed for a newborn. Congratulations! Hope you have a wonderful week. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! We may venture out this evening-it's melting pretty well today. They're predicting a few inches of wet, heavy snow for tonight and tomorrow. Guess February is going out with a bang!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations, he certainly is wide awake and alert perhaps he is going to be super intelligent. He is also super cute :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks-I hear that he is wide awake a lot-not much sleeping going on at their house right now!

      Delete
  4. And looking right at the camera too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Extremely cute.... what beautiful eyes!! Congratulations. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jan, I'm so glad you found me because now I can get to know you-I think we have lots in common.
    What a beautiful little boy. Loved reading some of your past posts-looking forward to getting to know you.
    Hug, Noreen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm looking forward to getting to know you too. Welcome to my blog!

      Delete
  7. Oh my goodness - he is bright-eyed! And such a cutie :) We were in south Texas this summer at my daughter's graduation from basic training. The heat was unbearable, but I'd take that right now. It has been about averaging about 0 degrees with constant snow in New Hampshire this winter. Hope you didn't get that ice storm and are staying warm and cozy.
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete

October!