Monday, September 22, 2014

Finally Fall!

This is my favorite time of year and I'm so ready for it to be here! Our days are still pretty warm, but our nights are cooler and a few leaves are beginning to turn. I think I'll put on a pot of vegetable, beef and barley soup tomorrow and make some cornbread-fall comfort food!



We kept our youngest grandson last week and I'm still recuperating! It's a lot harder to keep up with a 20-month old than it used to be. My husband hurt his back the latter part of the week and couldn't really lift him or enjoy playing with him. We'll be going to see them in a few weeks and hopefully he can enjoy him more then.

I'm making this afghan for our newest grandson due at the end of the year.


I'm determined to have this one finished before the baby gets here! That would be a first for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

October!