Our oak trees are budding out and putting out catkins, our property is covered with tiny purple, white and yellow flowers (yeah, they're weeds, but the flowers are pretty!) and I saw my first bluebonnets today!
Soon, we'll be seeing Paintbrushes:
Indian Blankets:
Mexican Hats and Brown-eyed Susans:
I do love Texas wildflowers!
.jpg)



I will be so happy to see flowers blooming again, even if it is weeds. Going to be 28 in the morning here in Central Georgia! Where did Spring go ?
ReplyDeleteA weed is a flower out of place! Your flowers are lovely and so pretty, a wonderful sign that the weather is on the turn for the better xxx
ReplyDeleteHi Jan, I agree with Fran! I have plenty of 'pretty weeds' in my garden too.
ReplyDeleteI love those Texas wildflowers. Such hot colours must look fab in your wonderful dry climate.
They look like beautiful flowers to me!
ReplyDeleteLove from Mum
xx