We've had some beautiful Spring-like days here-sunshine and temperatures in the 70's (F) and even lower 80's-but this week it looks to be a return to colder temps and rain. Guess it's still a little early to expect the return of Spring!
My husband has been building a swing set for the grands and he got it put up last week. Two of them were out here this morning with their mom for a visit and lunch, and the swings were a big hit!
Love these little day brighteners! We'll be getting some hugs from this little guy this weekend!
Feeling very blessed today!


I'm smiling at your beautiful little ones. I can still remember the swing my dad made for us as children so I'm sure your grandchildren will have lots of fun with yours. Why not link your post to my happy Friday post so others can share your smiles?
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Annie x
Oh aren't grandchildren great, Jan! I have 6 blessings and when they were young we built them a fort and swing set attached to it. They loved it and would race to see who got their favorite swing when they came for a visit. They've grown so in the past 11 years that they don't swing on it as often. Thanks for sharing your joy.
ReplyDeleteThat is a magnificent swing and your grandchildren are so cute xxx
ReplyDelete