![]() |
| photo credit: Porch Sitting Union of America |
Well, back to normal or something like it today! We just had the last of the turkey and gravy in soup for lunch and I can see the inside of my refrigerator again now that the Thanksgiving leftovers are gone!
This is our last Monday evening to stay late at our daughter's and keep the grands until their dad gets home. Her class has been at 6:30 and he doesn't usually get home until 8. As much as we've enjoyed keeping them, we'll enjoy being able to stay home more and get some things done around our place. First on my list after the holidays are over will be the extra room upstairs. It has been our place to put things we didn't know what to do with and it's got to be cleaned out so I can have a sewing room. I've got several projects in mind for the coming year and I can't wait to get started on them!
I got most of my Christmas shopping done online this weekend and hope to get the decorations and tree up this week. I'm hoping to get some baking done too. We don't do a big Christmas anymore, but we do enjoy spending it with the family.
Have a great week!

That sounds like a wonderful family get-together Jan. I'm hoping to get our tree and decorations up this week.
ReplyDeleteI understand completely! You love being with the grandchildren. And yet you will certainly use the extra time to prepare for Christmas. It's all good, isn't it?
ReplyDeleteSomehow the time until Christmas seems to slip away much too quickly.