Friday, November 8, 2013
Happy Friday
Sorry I haven't been very good about posting lately. Things are getting hectic with our daughter's schooling now as it's just a few weeks until finals and projects are due. We've been keeping the grands most days but are enjoying a "day off" today. We've been enjoying puttering around the house and even went for a drive. We're enjoying mild autumn days and chilly nights here; the leaves are still changing color, so it was a pretty drive. Nothing exciting going on, but that's just fine with me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
69 years ago today, I was born at 1:27 am. My mom got to the hospital at 1 am. Cutting it a little close! Today, my sweet husband took me ...

I love a day with not much exciting going on! Give me months and months of them!
ReplyDeleteI always think fall is the best time of year as we ease down into winter and enjoy all the fabulous colour on the way.
ReplyDeleteI'm struggling to post too at the moment. Sometimes 'real life' just gets too busy. Look after yourself. Jx
ReplyDelete