Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Color My World

Here are a few pictures I took around our place this morning. Things were still fairly green just a week ago, but in the last few days the leaves have really changed. The cold weather and wind predicted for this weekend will probably bring all of them down, so I decided I'd better get some photo's made.

Our house from the side

Prairie Sumac in the woods next to our land
View from in front of the kitchen window

Down our road

Happy Friday!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures. We used to have a sumach but had to dig it out as it sent out suckers into the lawn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos, I love the Sumac! I was wondering if I could grow one in a pot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely setting for your house, surrounded by trees!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a beautiful November setting! Very calm.

    ReplyDelete