We've had the grands here for the last 3 days while their parents ran away from home for a long weekend. We had tea parties, played games, baked cookies, made homemade ice cream and then they went to our church's Vacation Bible School every evening. We took them back home tonight and as much as we all enjoyed it, I think we're all ready to get back to normal!
 |
| Watching the ice cream freeze. |
 |
| Love those big blue eyes! |
 |
| Watching the rain-a rare event! |
So tonight, Mimi and Pop (that's us) are crashed out in our recliners catching up on blogs and facebook. Plan to sleep in tomorrow and then start putting the house back together. The weather has been strange for mid-July, high only in the 70's today and rained all day, which we've needed badly. Supposed to do the same tomorrow-we definitely aren't complaining!
Enjoy your well-earned break! Jx
ReplyDeleteOh I can't wait to have the grandchildren to stay, but I'm sure I will be equally pleased to give them back! Enjoy your rest x
ReplyDelete