Monday, October 22, 2012
Sigh...
I don't want to get political, but every November (and especially every fourth November) this is where I am. I am sick of the media, the candidates, the debates, etc., etc., etc., so I thought this might be good for a giggle to pick up my spirits. (My son is a huge Star Wars fan, so I really appreciated this!)
I hope I don't offend anyone, but sometimes you just might as well laugh as to cry....:-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
69 years ago today, I was born at 1:27 am. My mom got to the hospital at 1 am. Cutting it a little close! Today, my sweet husband took me ...

I'm not surprised you're sick of politics and elections - it's bad enough here in UK where we get US election stuff on the news but for you there is no escape and it appears to go on for months and months. The Star Wars cartoon is very amusing - and true!
ReplyDeleteYes, I'll be glad when it's over and the dust clears-then we can figure out how to live with the results. (Probably I'll do my best to keep laughing!)
DeleteHehe that's brilliant....and so say all of us. :-)
ReplyDeleteHugs,
A x
My husband says I have a wicked sense of humor-I do like a good laugh to lighten things up!
DeleteThat sums it up very well. Thank you for your comment on my blog, it means a lot.
ReplyDeleteFun post! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope to visit southern NM one day--such a beautiful and interesting state!
ReplyDelete