Monday, July 2, 2012

Heading Out

We finished working on our house this past weekend and put it on the market this morning.  It has already been shown 5 times, so we are very encouraged! 

We're heading to our daughter's tomorrow morning to look at properties there and to give our daughter a break with housework and our granddaughters. She has developed gestational diabetes and is also having a very rough time with insomnia and exhaustion, so we're going to do what we can to help them out. She saw her doctor today, and the baby is doing fine. Only 8 more weeks and we can meet our new grandson!

3 comments:

  1. That definitely is encouraging! Your poor daughter - it must be terrible not to be able to sleep when your body needs to. I hope she manages to get some rest while you're there to help out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness - you have been busy. Good luck with all the house hunting. I'm sure that the right home will be out there - just waiting for you! Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jan....I hope your daughter will soon be able to get some much needed sleep and relief. Congratulations on getting the house on the market. My farm will be listed after next week end. I hope I get as much interest as you have. Moving is hard work!!

    ReplyDelete

October!