Well, rats. Looks like the deal on our house fell through. We've already had someone look at it this afternoon, so hopefully it won't take too long before we have another offer. On the bright side-we worked all morning to get ready and my house looks great!
Rats indeed! Buying and selling houses is just so very stressful,hope you soon get a new buyer.
ReplyDeleteCarol xx
Thank you! We actually just got back from signing on another offer-we'll keep our fingers crossed!
DeleteAny news on your SIL's employment situation? His getting work would be nice, and getting work that meant he didn't have to relocate would be even nicer.
ReplyDeleteBummer about the house sale falling through. If you could just get your house sold, that would be one less hassle and allow you to concentrate on her daughter and your newest grandbaby.
Actually, he has been kept on with the new owners, so that's great! Also, we received a new offer on the house yesterday so things are looking up!
ReplyDeleteHi Jan, I'm glad to hear you have a new offer. I have someone looking at my farm on Saturday. Keep your fingers crossed for me. I'm ready to move forward, especially since I already have bought a "new" old house.
ReplyDeleteCertainly hope you have a smoother road with your farm then we're having with our house! The second offer also fell through and we're now on our third!
Delete