Welcome to my new followers!
Yesterday, we drove over to the Ft. Worth area to spend the weekend with our granddaughters Miss Priss who is 5 and Little Bit who is 3. (Oh, and their parents too!) We are snuggled up this morning with them watching a Winnie-the-Poo DVD. These times are so precious and I know they will go by all to quickly-we treasure every minute.
The drive yesterday was beautiful-this part of Texas has received a lot of rain this year, so everything is green and the wildflowers are everywhere:
 |
| Field of Texas bluebonnets © bombay2austin
|
 |
| Paintbrushes |
 |
| Evening Primrose |
 |
| Coreopsis |
These blanketed fields and the sides of the highway yesterday.
Oh to see flower's...they are so beautiful. Thank's for sharing.
ReplyDeleteLove,Debbie:)
I think this is the prettiest spring I've seen in years!
ReplyDeleteSpectacular! If Texas has some excess water (in a geographic sense rather than around the state's ankles) I wonder if you would mind sending it over to Blighty? We're a touch dry over here, three days into a ban on hosepipes, garden-watering, car-washing, fountain-filling and generally any use of water other than the occasional cat-lick wash!
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately, these pictures are from the eastern part of our state where our daughter and her family live. The western part of Texas where we live looks more like my deserted house picture under my title! We're also under watering restrictions very much like yours-here's hoping we all get more rain soon!
DeleteWhat fabulous flowers! I agree with Owl Wood- some rain would be most welcome here.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comment on my blog
Easter blessings xx